About Me

Sunday, December 13, 2009


I'm Bharath Mandava, a Mechanical Engineering Student from India. With lot of passion and Interest towards web design and blogging ever since from my college days, I have choosen Blogger to learn CSS and HTML. Now with more than 4 years experience in using blogger I got a chance of writing complete blogger solutions which includes Widgets, Hacks, Templates, Tutorials, Freebies, Tips, Tricks, SEO and Adsense through Blogger Flick.

Blogger Flick is a blog dedicated to all blogger users and learners. Any one who are interested in some design or blogging can subscribe. I promise you to present this blog in an efficient manner by updating and replying to comments everyday.

So enjoy the posts at Blogger Flick and please do drop comments as your feedback is important to us. Finally, I appreciate users like you who utilizes some time to read "About" Section.

If you want to know more about me just do follow me of twitter @MandavaBharath.

Subscribe to our blog

Do you have any Suggestions, add your comment. Please don't Spam!
If you like this site >> Subscribe to our feed

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Full Report replica louis vuitton bags useful reference replica bags buy online next page gucci replica

Post a Comment